Fall 2019 Season -- Online Registration
In the Fall season, ABYB typically fields teams in the following leagues:
· T-Ball - For Kindergarten and pre-Kindergarten players, occasionally we combine with Minor C depending on registrations
· Minor C - For 1st grade players, occasionally we combine with T-Ball depending on registrations
· Minor B - For 2nd grade players, as well as some 3rd grade players either by parent request or by recommendation of the ABYB Player Agent
· Minor A - For 4th grade players, as well as some 3rd grade players by parent request with approval of the ABYB Player Agent, as well as some 5th grade players either by parent request of by recommendation of the Player Agent
· Majors - For 6th grade players, as well as some 5th grade players by parent request with approval of the ABYB Player Agent
· Babe Ruth - For 7th grade and up, ages 13-16, with some restrictions on the number of 16-year-olds per team
For details on any of the above, please refer to our Divisions page.
To register, choose the desired registration program below and complete the forms.
Costs for the Fall season vary by division:
T-Ball and Minor C: $115 per player
Minor B thru Babe Ruth: $135 per player
· Families registering more than one player pay a maximum of $250.
ABYB offers secure online credit card transactions using Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
Registration fees are only refundable if a player is withdrawn prior to that player being placed on a team.
Late fees are always non-refundable. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by the parent or legal guardian by e-mail to:
For Players New to ABYB
ABYB is required to have a birth certificate on file for each player. After you register, please send a photocopy of your child's birth certificate to the ABYB Registrar at:
P.O. Box 2784
Acton MA 01720-6784
If you have general questions about the registration system, please contact the ABYB Registrar at